Detroit Memorial Park Association, Inc.
Servicing families since 1925
Detroit Memorial Park Association owns three Michigan cemeteries and an office building located in Detroit. The East cemetery is located on eighty-five acres at 4280 East Thirteen Mile Road in Warren. The West cemetery, a sixty-two acre site, is located at 25200 Plymouth Road in Redford. Gracelawn, a fifty-acre cemetery, is located at 5710 North Saginaw in Flint. The company owns an office building located at 2658/60 West Grand Boulevard in Detroit. (Read more...)
Detroit Memorial Park Cemetery, established in 1925, is dedicated to providing professional, dignified and caring service to the metropolitan Detroit community. Our founders envisioned a resting place of beauty which exemplifies those properties, in a setting of peace and serenity forever. (Read more...)